June 12, 2009 Bike Parks BC’s 2009 “Ultimate Road Trip” is giving away the “vacation of a lifetime” at beautiful British Columbia’s world-class mountain biking destinations. Two lucky winners will be selected for the grand prize tour, operating August 1st to 8th. Each winner is entitled to bring one guest to share this incredible experience.
The 2009 “Ultimate Road Trip” prize provides winners and their guest with accommodation, meals, lift passes, and ground transportation, plus use of high-performance full-suspension bikes, and professional guiding and coaching from two time World Masters Downhill Champ, Shaums March, of MMR Bike Camps. Bike Parks BC represents the most diverse selection of terrain in the highest concentration of lift-accessible bike parks in North America. Bike Parks BC’s premier mountain bike destinations are:
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park – Home of the original Kokanee Crankworx festival. This
groundbreaking mountain biking destination offers new and improved riding every year on
over 200km of high-speed, lift-serviced trails.
- Mount Washington - home to one of North America’s most progressive and exciting mountain bike parks. Two high-speed lifts allow riders to view the Pacific Ocean, Strathcona Provincial Park and the stunning Coast Mountain Range - all while negotiating a world-class network of downhill and freeride trails, one vertical mile above sea level.
- Silver Star Mountain Resort - offering over 1600 feet of acclaimed trails, the high-peed, detachable, roll-on bike carrier service provided on “Comet Six Pack” whisks riders to the summit in 7.5 minutes. Experience trails from gnarly downhill single track to scenic paved paths that wind peacefully through the sub-alpine forest.
- Sun Peaks - one of Interior British Columbia’s best riding destinations with over 2,000 vertical feet of downhill terrain located around a pristine and spectacular resort destination.
- Fernie – with an extensive web of cross-country trails and one of the largest lift-accessed trail networks in Western Canada, and it’s easy to see why Fernie is the perfect mountain biking destination.
Detailed resort and tour information with contest details are available through our website at
Experience your mountain-biking journey of a lifetime, by visiting “The Ultimate Road Trip” partner resorts offering North America’s best lift-accessed mountain bike parks. The 2009 “Ultimate Road Trip” Contest is open April 17th until June 21th, 2009, with special spot prizes provided throughout the summer.
Bike Parks BC’s 2009 “Ultimate Road Trip” wishes to thank their valued sponsors MMR Bike Camps, Kokanee Beer, Marin Bikes, Ryders Eyewear, Clif Bar, Hayes, WTB, and Kenda for providing this incredible experience and prizes.
For More Information, please contact:
Bike Parks BC’s “The Ultimate Road Trip” 2009